September 19, 2008

Sweet Messages

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Firday
Saturday
Sunday...
I just couldn't find any days i am not thinking about you.
----------------------------------------------------------
When the moon stays in full
When the stars illuminate the sky
When the window blows the tree
When you read this msg, somone is missing you.
-------------------------------------------------
A chocolate said to a lollipop u r dime sweet and
a lollipop said not as sweet as the person reading this.
-------------------------------------------------------
Yr smile makes me flat
Yr talk me me gr8t
Yr company make me mad
Yr absence make me sad
-------------------------
Hi i am marrying next week, there'll be a small party n only few person will be invited,
hey don't bring any gift just bring some1 t marry me...
------------------------------------------------------
Note: Pls ignore spelling and grammar.
Credited to Sister Leakhena.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last and the second last one. The last one is funny, and the second last one rhymes and sounds sweet.

Unknown said...

hahahha... love the last one, the last sms sounds crazy lolz...

Anonymous said...

u guys found the last oney funny. So did i.