November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

In just 30 minutes, the day of Thanksgiving arrives. This year Thanksgiving falls on the 24th of November, the same day that my Uncle and Aunt leaving for a delightful trip to Mexico. Speaking of that, the fear of being at home alone strikes my heart. I am really fearful of loneliness, quietness and darkness. Sigh, i inevitably have to live my life by myself one day.
Thanksgiving also reminds me of a comedy part where Mr. Bean's head got trapped inside a huge turkey. It was too funny. Just thinking about makes me giggle. To me, Thanksgiving marks a family reunion having a feast where turkey is probably the main menu and a start of the holiday shopping season. I have a little plan tomorrow:
- Drive my Uncle and Aunt to the airport
- Vacuum my room and have my clothes washed
- Go to the gym
- Go to a relative's house for Thanksgiving celebration (That's a good part of tomorrow)
After tomorrow, i am heading for my weekend work again. Guess what, I am not going to enjoy the Black Friday. I don't understand why people go shopping at 4 o'clock in the morning till midnight. The mall merchandise is going to be wiped away by shoppers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think living alone is a great thing to do. U can do whatever u will without the fear of disatifaction from others. And more importantly, it's one way to prove the world that u're fully grown-up, independt off, and strong enough to cope with life. It's also a way to learn about whatever out there beyond your comfort zone.

By the way, I'm here not to give lecture about living alone. I'm here to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'.

Rattanak said...

Living alone can be both good and bad depending on our lifestyle preference. As long as i believe that everyone is good-hearted, i am here to adapt to others, weather and everything and i don't expect things to adapt to me, i can get along easily. Thanks for your share. Happy Holidays.