June 18, 2008

Love Quotes

1) "Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. "--Unknown
2) "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."--Robert Browning
3) "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."--Unknown
4) "You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty"--Unknown
5) "The four most important words in any marriage..."I'll do the dishes."--Unknown
6) "No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying."--Unknown
7) "A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him."-- Brendan Francis
8) "It is impossible to love and be wise."-- Francis Bacon
9) "True love is like seeing ghosts; we all talk about it, but few of us have ever seen one."-- La Rochefoucauld
10) "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."-- Albert Einstein

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 9th one!!! hehe, yeah, pp have been claiming that they have true love, true love, but then it can't be found in many loves i guess.. I doubt if it really exists.

Anonymous said...

ice, thanks for all ur comment. I do appreciate your time. I am happy to have such a good online pal.

I like that one too, but i also like n 4, the one with sweaty hands. I saw those quotes on my igoogle and post them tov. lolz

Anonymous said...

u're welcome nak, heheh, I think Barbie is more active than me!!! lolz.. I can reply comments cuz I check twice a day.. later on, i'll be a bit busy with my exam, so will be less online! :( hmm, hehe, thanks for ur quotes, again,, really meaningful and practical.

Anonymous said...

I like number 8 the best. It has every truth in it.

Anonymous said...

why u like 8? does it mean people in love are stupid?

Anonymous said...

hmm, ur blog profile picture looks interesting and strange.. what's that?