April 3, 2008

First Thing In The Morning

Source: http://profiles.aim.com/jamo3776

First thing in the morning

as I begin my day,

I turn on my computer

to see what my emailfriends have to say.

They bring me such delight,

with notes and cards and such,

And I appreciate theirthoughtfulness

so very much!

Sometimes there's a concern,

a need for a quick prayer,

and encourages me to know

that they are always there.

I heard the birds early chirping

with happysongs in their hearts,

and just like my Friends

they give me a cheerful start.

I'm blessed each and every morning

to see their names in my mailing list,

and when one isnt there

they are truly missed.

Even though we are far apart

and exist in Cyber Space

I hope someday to meet them all,

smiling face to face.

So, I want to say " Good Morning"!

to each and everyone of you.

Have a Blessed and Happy Day,

and "thanks" for making mine too!

No comments: