December 18, 2008

Freezing Day Begins

"Brrrrrrrrrrr" It's freezing cold. As of today, the temperature in Redmond is 27F (-2.7c). I was recently asked whether i prefered living in a hot or cold weather. I then answered i prefered winter to summer due to the fact that i don't want to have darker skin. Snow had been falling heavily that my car was covered with it. Snow can be beautiful but it causes more disadvantages than advantages. Examples include difficulties and risks in driving, wiping your car before you leave, staying at home all day, you name it because i don't know other reasons. Lolz. One good thing about snowing is CLASS CANCELLATION. What? I'm such a lazy student. Yes i am.

First up, i was snow-writing "I LOVE YOU" for everyone i love, esp my mum, but i couldn't do it. So i did this instead. It has the same meaning.













This is the first time i made a heart-sharp snowball. My clothes were all dirty and my hands were numb.





















Question: is snow edible? Of course, it is, but chance is you might have diarrhea after all.

















It is the same spot i took a picture last year.
Taken from window. Does it look sad and lonely at all? Kinda.
That's it for today. Happy Holidays.

No comments: