July 11, 2008

Highlight News

Nov 4th: Election in USA. Democractic Obama Vs Repulic McCain.

Oct 11th: Romantic Birthday.

Sept 20: 16Gb Ipod Touch, $299.

Sept 18: My 1st tomtom GPS, $149.

Sept 1: Labor Day.

August 29 2am: Chamnab to Cambodia.

August 8: Olympics in Beijin begins.

August 1: Google reader. Be in current. Be alert all the time.

July 26: Nation Election in Cambodia, the biggest event in every 5 year.

July 25: Bally Total Fitness Membership

July 24:

  • Add "Links" tab to the navigation bar
  • Design column for music page

July 23:

  • My checkcard account got frauded. So I filed an electronic claim for my $725 loss. How could this be possible???

July 15: Cambodia-thai standoff at the border of Preah Vihear Temple

July 13: Personal Quotes

  • Life is simply simple
  • The older you get, the older you are.
  • I bought my fourth phone by myself (Alcatel), bluetooth receiver and a $44 pillow after 50% off. (That's insane).

July 12:

  • Sharper Image Store in Bellevue closing sale
  • I bought a Private Video Viewer, an ibeam, and a USB Labtop Travel Kit.

July 11:

  • The release of Iphone 3G. Twice as fast, half the price.
  • Add Navigation Bar in my this blog.

July 7

  • Preah Vihear temple was listed as a world's heritage site. Bravo Cambodia!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, hehe... ur navigation tool bar is cool!!!! wanna add too, but it seems like my blog is not suitable... cuz of the big banner! :(